Probability

more offers
less offers
Ryazan - Dynamo Bryansk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
34%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
83%
under
17%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
62%
under
38%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Ryazan vs Dynamo Bryansk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Centers game between

Ryazan and Dynamo Bryansk scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ryazan vs Dynamo Bryansk free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Center match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ryazan is about to win this match with 26.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dynamo Bryansk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ryazan and Dynamo Bryansk would not finish with the away win with 30.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dynamo Bryansk would not lose with 35.89% of probability. And there are 33.81% that the Russia. PFL. Center match between Ryazan and Dynamo Bryansk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ryazan and Dynamo Bryansk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.