Ruthin Town - Holywell BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Ruthin Town - Holywell

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

1 | x | 2 1sth

Not Available

over / under

Not Available

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Ruthin Town vs Holywell football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FAW Championships game between

Ruthin Town and Holywell scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ruthin Town vs Holywell free football tips

The FAW Championship match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ruthin Town is about to win this match with 31.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Holywell, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Ruthin Town and Holywell would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Holywell would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the FAW Championship match between Ruthin Town and Holywell would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Ruthin Town and Holywell played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.