Probability

more offers
less offers
Russia - Belgium

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1
+1

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3
-3

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Russia vs Belgium football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Russia and Belgium scheduled for 16. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Russia vs Belgium free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 16. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Russia is about to win this match with 22.91% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Belgium, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.35% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Russia and Belgium would not finish with the away win with 24.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Belgium would not lose with 38.7% of probability. And there are 36.9% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Russia and Belgium would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Russia and Belgium played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.63%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.