RSC Anderlecht W - Club Brugge W BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
RSC Anderlecht W - Club Brugge W

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
89%
12
85%
x2
27%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
70%
under
30%

2.75

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
64%
under
36%

3.25

over
57%
under
43%

3.5

over
48%
under
52%

3.75

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
41%
under
59%

4.25

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.75

over
29%
under
71%

5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
19%
under
81%

6

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-3
+3

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-2.75
+2.75

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-2
+2

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

-1
+1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

over / under home

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

over / under away

1

over
35%
under
65%
You might be also interested in

RSC Anderlecht W vs Club Brugge W football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Super League Womens game between

RSC Anderlecht W and Club Brugge W scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

RSC Anderlecht W vs Club Brugge W free football tips

The Super League Women match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the RSC Anderlecht W is about to win this match with 73.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Club Brugge W, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.19% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 15.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between RSC Anderlecht W and Club Brugge W would not finish with the away win with 88.64% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Club Brugge W would not lose with 26.7% of probability. And there are 84.66% that the Super League Women match between RSC Anderlecht W and Club Brugge W would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 70.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 29.68% chances. This prediction is based on recent RSC Anderlecht W and Club Brugge W played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.