Probability

more offers
less offers
Rotor Volgograd II - Saturn Ramenskoe

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

+1
-1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Rotor Volgograd II vs Saturn Ramenskoe football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. PFL. Centers game between

Rotor Volgograd II and Saturn Ramenskoe scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rotor Volgograd II vs Saturn Ramenskoe free football tips

The Russia. PFL. Center match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rotor Volgograd II is about to win this match with 21.84% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Saturn Ramenskoe, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 52.87% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Rotor Volgograd II and Saturn Ramenskoe would not finish with the away win with 23.89% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Saturn Ramenskoe would not lose with 39.14% of probability. And there are 36.97% that the Russia. PFL. Center match between Rotor Volgograd II and Saturn Ramenskoe would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent Rotor Volgograd II and Saturn Ramenskoe played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.93%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.