Probability

more offers
less offers
Roma - SPAL

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
41%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-4
+4

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-2
+2

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Roma vs SPAL football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Roma and SPAL scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Roma vs SPAL free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Roma is about to win this match with 74.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SPAL, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 8.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Roma and SPAL would not finish with the away win with 45.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SPAL would not lose with 12.76% of probability. And there are 41.48% that the Italy. Serie A match between Roma and SPAL would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Roma and SPAL played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.64%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.