Probability

more offers
less offers
Roma - SPAL

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4
+4

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3
+3

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-2
+2

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%
You might be also interested in

Roma vs SPAL football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Roma and SPAL scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Roma vs SPAL free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Roma is about to win this match with 75.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SPAL, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 7.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Roma and SPAL would not finish with the away win with 46.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SPAL would not lose with 12.18% of probability. And there are 41.68% that the Italy. Serie A match between Roma and SPAL would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.67% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.33% chances. This prediction is based on recent Roma and SPAL played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.68%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.