Probability

more offers
less offers
Roma - Gent

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
85%
12
80%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.25

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

1.75

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.25

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

2.75

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.25

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

3.75

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.25

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

4.75

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.75
+2.75

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

Roma vs Gent football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Europa Leagues game between

Roma and Gent scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Roma vs Gent free football tips

The Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Roma is about to win this match with 64.71% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gent, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.85% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Roma and Gent would not finish with the away win with 84.58% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gent would not lose with 35.84% of probability. And there are 79.56% that the Europa League match between Roma and Gent would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.03% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Roma and Gent played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.7%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.