Probability

more offers
less offers
Rijeka - Gent

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Rijeka vs Gent football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Rijeka and Gent scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rijeka vs Gent free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rijeka is about to win this match with 32.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gent, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Rijeka and Gent would not finish with the away win with 30.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gent would not lose with 33.64% of probability. And there are 35.82% that the UEFA Europa League match between Rijeka and Gent would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.22% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent Rijeka and Gent played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.78%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.