Probability

more offers
less offers
Riga - Copenhagen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+2
-2

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Riga vs Copenhagen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Riga and Copenhagen scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Riga vs Copenhagen free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Riga is about to win this match with 19.43% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Copenhagen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 56.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Riga and Copenhagen would not finish with the away win with 21.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Copenhagen would not lose with 40.23% of probability. And there are 37.92% that the UEFA Europa League match between Riga and Copenhagen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.73% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.27% chances. This prediction is based on recent Riga and Copenhagen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.