Probability

more offers
less offers
Red Bull Salzburg - Liverpool

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
39%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

2

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
60%
under
40%

3.5

over
48%
under
52%

4

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
30%
under
70%

5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

6

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Red Bull Salzburg vs Liverpool football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Red Bull Salzburg and Liverpool scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Red Bull Salzburg vs Liverpool free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Red Bull Salzburg is about to win this match with 26.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Liverpool, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Red Bull Salzburg and Liverpool would not finish with the away win with 24.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Liverpool would not lose with 37.07% of probability. And there are 38.83% that the UEFA Champions League match between Red Bull Salzburg and Liverpool would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 31.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Red Bull Salzburg and Liverpool played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.