Probability

more offers
less offers
Real Madrid - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Real Madrid vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Real Madrid and Manchester City scheduled for 26. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Real Madrid vs Manchester City free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 26. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Real Madrid is about to win this match with 35.78% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.23% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Real Madrid and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 30.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 32.21% of probability. And there are 37.38% that the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.15% chances. This prediction is based on recent Real Madrid and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 62.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.