Probability

more offers
less offers
Real Madrid - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
38%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Real Madrid vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Real Madrid and Manchester City scheduled for 18. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Real Madrid vs Manchester City free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 18. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Real Madrid is about to win this match with 39.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Real Madrid and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 32.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 29.96% of probability. And there are 37.5% that the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.75% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent Real Madrid and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.