Probability

more offers
less offers
Rapid Wien - Swarovski Tirol

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-4
+4

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-3
+3

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-2
+2

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

-1
+1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%
You might be also interested in

Rapid Wien vs Swarovski Tirol football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Bundesligas game between

Rapid Wien and Swarovski Tirol scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rapid Wien vs Swarovski Tirol free football tips

The Austria. Bundesliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rapid Wien is about to win this match with 75.34% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Swarovski Tirol, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 15.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Rapid Wien and Swarovski Tirol would not finish with the away win with 45.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Swarovski Tirol would not lose with 12.18% of probability. And there are 42.26% that the Austria. Bundesliga match between Rapid Wien and Swarovski Tirol would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent Rapid Wien and Swarovski Tirol played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.17%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.