more offers
less offers
Rapid Wien II - Leobendorf

1x | 1 2 | x2


Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under



AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Rapid Wien II vs Leobendorf football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Regionalliga Easts game between

Rapid Wien II and Leobendorf scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rapid Wien II vs Leobendorf free football tips

The Austria. Regionalliga East match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rapid Wien II is about to win this match with 53.2% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Leobendorf, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Rapid Wien II and Leobendorf would not finish with the away win with 38.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Leobendorf would not lose with 23.22% of probability. And there are 38.07% that the Austria. Regionalliga East match between Rapid Wien II and Leobendorf would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Rapid Wien II and Leobendorf played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.