Probability

more offers
less offers
Rangers - Young Boys

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
39%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Rangers vs Young Boys football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Rangers and Young Boys scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rangers vs Young Boys free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rangers is about to win this match with 56.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Young Boys, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Rangers and Young Boys would not finish with the away win with 39.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Young Boys would not lose with 21.66% of probability. And there are 38.54% that the UEFA Europa League match between Rangers and Young Boys would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.64% chances. This prediction is based on recent Rangers and Young Boys played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.