Probability

more offers
less offers
Rangers - Legia Warsaw

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Rangers vs Legia Warsaw football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Rangers and Legia Warsaw scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rangers vs Legia Warsaw free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rangers is about to win this match with 61.28% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Legia Warsaw, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Rangers and Legia Warsaw would not finish with the away win with 42.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Legia Warsaw would not lose with 19.43% of probability. And there are 38.08% that the UEFA Europa League match between Rangers and Legia Warsaw would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.78% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.21% chances. This prediction is based on recent Rangers and Legia Warsaw played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.