more offers
less offers
Rangers - Legia Warsaw

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under


AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Rangers vs Legia Warsaw football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Rangers and Legia Warsaw scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Rangers vs Legia Warsaw free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Rangers is about to win this match with 55.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Legia Warsaw, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Rangers and Legia Warsaw would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Legia Warsaw would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the UEFA Europa League match between Rangers and Legia Warsaw would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Rangers and Legia Warsaw played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.