Probability

more offers
less offers
Randers - SonderjyskE

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

Randers vs SonderjyskE football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Landspokals game between

Randers and SonderjyskE scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Randers vs SonderjyskE free football tips

The Denmark. Landspokal match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Randers is about to win this match with 43.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SonderjyskE, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.41% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Randers and SonderjyskE would not finish with the away win with 36% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SonderjyskE would not lose with 28% of probability. And there are 36% that the Denmark. Landspokal match between Randers and SonderjyskE would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Randers and SonderjyskE played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.44%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.