Probability

more offers
less offers
Randers - Esbjerg fB

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Randers vs Esbjerg fB football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Randers and Esbjerg fB scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Randers vs Esbjerg fB free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Randers is about to win this match with 48.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Esbjerg fB, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Randers and Esbjerg fB would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Esbjerg fB would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Denmark. Superliga match between Randers and Esbjerg fB would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Randers and Esbjerg fB played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.