Qviding FIF - Torns BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Qviding FIF - Torns

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
75%
x2
55%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

1.75

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.25

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

2.75

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.25

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

3.75

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.25

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

over / under home

0.5

over
77%
under
23%

over / under away

0.5

over
72%
under
28%
You might be also interested in

Qviding FIF vs Torns football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ettan: Souths game between

Qviding FIF and Torns scheduled for 06. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Qviding FIF vs Torns free football tips

The Ettan: South match will be played on 06. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Qviding FIF is about to win this match with 44.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torns, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.09% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Qviding FIF and Torns would not finish with the away win with 69.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torns would not lose with 55.46% of probability. And there are 74.56% that the Ettan: South match between Qviding FIF and Torns would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.98% chances. This prediction is based on recent Qviding FIF and Torns played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.49%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.