Probability

more offers
less offers
Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Queens Park Rangers vs Swansea City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City scheduled for 04. 01. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Queens Park Rangers vs Swansea City free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 04. 01. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Queens Park Rangers is about to win this match with 38.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Swansea City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.62% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Swansea City would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the England. FA Cup match between Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Queens Park Rangers and Swansea City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.