Qatar - Senegal BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Qatar - Senegal

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
74%
x2
84%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

0.75

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.25

over
75%
under
25%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

1.75

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.25

over
49%
under
51%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

2.75

over
36%
under
64%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.25

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

3.75

over
18%
under
82%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.25

over
8%
under
92%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.25
-2.25

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.75
-2.75

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

over / under home

0.5

over
54%
under
46%

over / under away

0.5

over
78%
under
22%
You might be also interested in

Qatar vs Senegal football betting tips

Check out our preview for the World Cups game between

Qatar and Senegal scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Qatar vs Senegal free football tips

The World Cup match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Qatar is about to win this match with 17.37% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Senegal, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 56.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Qatar and Senegal would not finish with the away win with 42.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Senegal would not lose with 83.84% of probability. And there are 73.68% that the World Cup match between Qatar and Senegal would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.11% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.89% chances. This prediction is based on recent Qatar and Senegal played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.