Probability

more offers
less offers
Pyunik - Yerevan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
42%
x2
11%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-4
+4

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-3
+3

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-2
+2

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

-1
+1

AH1
71%
AH2
29%
You might be also interested in

Pyunik vs Yerevan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenia. Premier Leagues game between

Pyunik and Yerevan scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pyunik vs Yerevan free football tips

The Armenia. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pyunik is about to win this match with 75.54% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Yerevan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 8.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.11% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pyunik and Yerevan would not finish with the away win with 46.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Yerevan would not lose with 11% of probability. And there are 42.23% that the Armenia. Premier League match between Pyunik and Yerevan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pyunik and Yerevan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.