Yandex Metrica counter
Puente Genil - Sevilla III preview and betting tips | 26. 01. 2022 | Getfree.bet

Puente Genil - Sevilla III BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Puente Genil - Sevilla III

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
82%
12
74%
x2
43%

over / under

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

1.75

over
64%
under
36%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.25

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

2.75

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.25

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

over / under home

0.5

over
79%
under
21%

over / under away

0.5

over
57%
under
44%
You might be also interested in

Puente Genil vs Sevilla III football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Tercera - Group 10s game between

Puente Genil and Sevilla III scheduled for 26. 01. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Puente Genil vs Sevilla III free football tips

The Tercera - Group 10 match will be played on 26. 01. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Puente Genil is about to win this match with 56.25% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sevilla III, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Puente Genil and Sevilla III would not finish with the away win with 82.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sevilla III would not lose with 43.3% of probability. And there are 74.36% that the Tercera - Group 10 match between Puente Genil and Sevilla III would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Puente Genil and Sevilla III played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar