Probability

more offers
less offers
PSV Eindhoven - Rosenborg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
40%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-4
+4

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-3
+3

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2
+2

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

-1
+1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+1
-1

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

PSV Eindhoven vs Rosenborg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

PSV Eindhoven and Rosenborg scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

PSV Eindhoven vs Rosenborg free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the PSV Eindhoven is about to win this match with 69.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rosenborg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.4% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between PSV Eindhoven and Rosenborg would not finish with the away win with 45.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rosenborg would not lose with 14.9% of probability. And there are 40.06% that the UEFA Europa League match between PSV Eindhoven and Rosenborg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.68% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.33% chances. This prediction is based on recent PSV Eindhoven and Rosenborg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.