Yandex Metrica counter
Ponte Preta - Coritiba preview and betting tips | 26. 11. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Ponte Preta - Coritiba BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Ponte Preta - Coritiba

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
62%
12
72%
x2
66%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

0.75

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.25

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

1.75

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.25

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

2.75

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.25

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
28%
under
73%

3.75

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.25

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

over / under home

0.5

over
70%
under
30%

over / under away

0.5

over
73%
under
27%
You might be also interested in

Ponte Preta vs Coritiba football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Serie Bs game between

Ponte Preta and Coritiba scheduled for 26. 11. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ponte Preta vs Coritiba free football tips

The Serie B match will be played on 26. 11. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ponte Preta is about to win this match with 34% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Coritiba, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.86% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ponte Preta and Coritiba would not finish with the away win with 61.92% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Coritiba would not lose with 65.78% of probability. And there are 72.3% that the Serie B match between Ponte Preta and Coritiba would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ponte Preta and Coritiba played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar