Probability

more offers
less offers
Poland (Women) - Italy (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
57%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
73%

0

AH1
27%
AH2
0%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
75%
You might be also interested in

Poland (Women) vs Italy (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teams. Womens game between

Poland (Women) and Italy (Women) scheduled for 05. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Poland (Women) vs Italy (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams. Women match will be played on 05. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Poland (Women) is about to win this match with 20.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Italy (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 54.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Poland (Women) and Italy (Women) would not finish with the away win with 22.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Italy (Women) would not lose with 39.78% of probability. And there are 37.86% that the Friendlies. National Teams. Women match between Poland (Women) and Italy (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Poland (Women) and Italy (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.