Probability

more offers
less offers
Poland - Latvia

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
57%
under
43%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
91%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Poland vs Latvia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Poland and Latvia scheduled for 24. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Poland vs Latvia free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 24. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Poland is about to win this match with 86.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Latvia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 3.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 10.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Poland and Latvia would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Latvia would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Poland and Latvia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 65.48% probability and under 2.5 goals with 34.52% chances. This prediction is based on recent Poland and Latvia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 37.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.