Probability

more offers
less offers
Poland - Israel

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2
+2

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Poland vs Israel football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Poland and Israel scheduled for 10. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Poland vs Israel free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 10. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Poland is about to win this match with 63.43% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Israel, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Poland and Israel would not finish with the away win with 43.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Israel would not lose with 17.97% of probability. And there are 38.78% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Poland and Israel would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent Poland and Israel played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.05%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.