Probability

more offers
less offers
Poland - Israel

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
39%
x2
17%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2
+2

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%
You might be also interested in

Poland vs Israel football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Poland and Israel scheduled for 10. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Poland vs Israel free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 10. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Poland is about to win this match with 65.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Israel, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Poland and Israel would not finish with the away win with 43.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Israel would not lose with 17.31% of probability. And there are 39.02% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Poland and Israel would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Poland and Israel played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.