Probability

more offers
less offers
Poland - Austria

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-3
+3

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Poland vs Austria football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Poland and Austria scheduled for 09. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Poland vs Austria free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 09. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Poland is about to win this match with 52.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Austria, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Poland and Austria would not finish with the away win with 39.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Austria would not lose with 23.71% of probability. And there are 36.77% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Poland and Austria would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent Poland and Austria played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.