Probability

more offers
less offers
Poland - Austria

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Poland vs Austria football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Poland and Austria scheduled for 09. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Poland vs Austria free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 09. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Poland is about to win this match with 53.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Austria, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Poland and Austria would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Austria would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Poland and Austria would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Poland and Austria played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.