Probability

more offers
less offers
POL Arzachena - U.S. Pistoiese

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
31%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
48%
under
52%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

POL Arzachena vs U.S. Pistoiese football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

POL Arzachena vs U.S. Pistoiese free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the POL Arzachena is about to win this match with 35.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, U.S. Pistoiese, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 38.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese would not finish with the away win with 36.69% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that U.S. Pistoiese would not lose with 32.08% of probability. And there are 31.23% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 35.24% probability and under 2.5 goals with 64.77% chances. This prediction is based on recent POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.