Probability

more offers
less offers
POL Arzachena - U.S. Pistoiese

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
30%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
81%
under
19%

1

over
78%
under
22%

1.5

over
59%
under
41%

2

over
45%
under
55%

2.5

over
33%
under
67%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

POL Arzachena vs U.S. Pistoiese football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

POL Arzachena vs U.S. Pistoiese free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the POL Arzachena is about to win this match with 35.8% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, U.S. Pistoiese, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 40.09% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese would not finish with the away win with 38.03% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that U.S. Pistoiese would not lose with 31.69% of probability. And there are 30.28% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 32.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 67.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent POL Arzachena and U.S. Pistoiese played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.35%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.