Probability

more offers
less offers
POL Arzachena - Pisa 1909

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
35%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
81%
under
19%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
52%
under
48%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

POL Arzachena vs Pisa 1909 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

POL Arzachena and Pisa 1909 scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

POL Arzachena vs Pisa 1909 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the POL Arzachena is about to win this match with 21.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Pisa 1909, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between POL Arzachena and Pisa 1909 would not finish with the away win with 25.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Pisa 1909 would not lose with 39.41% of probability. And there are 35.41% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between POL Arzachena and Pisa 1909 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent POL Arzachena and Pisa 1909 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.