Probability

more offers
less offers
POL Arzachena - Piacenza Calcio 1919

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
36%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
52%
under
48%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
20%
under
80%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
55%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
59%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
73%

0

AH1
27%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
41%
AH2
79%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
45%
AH2
75%
You might be also interested in

POL Arzachena vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

POL Arzachena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 scheduled for 06. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

POL Arzachena vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 06. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the POL Arzachena is about to win this match with 19.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Piacenza Calcio 1919, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 52.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between POL Arzachena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish with the away win with 23.63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not lose with 40.19% of probability. And there are 36.18% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between POL Arzachena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.16% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.84% chances. This prediction is based on recent POL Arzachena and Piacenza Calcio 1919 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.