Probability

more offers
less offers
POL Arzachena - Cuneo 1905

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
35%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
81%
under
19%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
58%
under
42%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

POL Arzachena vs Cuneo 1905 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

POL Arzachena and Cuneo 1905 scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

POL Arzachena vs Cuneo 1905 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the POL Arzachena is about to win this match with 23.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Cuneo 1905, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.68% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between POL Arzachena and Cuneo 1905 would not finish with the away win with 26.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Cuneo 1905 would not lose with 38.23% of probability. And there are 35.35% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between POL Arzachena and Cuneo 1905 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent POL Arzachena and Cuneo 1905 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.