Probability

more offers
less offers
POL Arzachena - Città di Pontedera

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
59%
under
41%

2

over
45%
under
55%

2.5

over
33%
under
67%

3

over
20%
under
80%

3.5

over
16%
under
84%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
52%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
52%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
57%

0

AH1
43%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
48%
AH2
62%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
57%
You might be also interested in

POL Arzachena vs Città di Pontedera football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

POL Arzachena and Città di Pontedera scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

POL Arzachena vs Città di Pontedera free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the POL Arzachena is about to win this match with 28.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Città di Pontedera, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between POL Arzachena and Città di Pontedera would not finish with the away win with 29.69% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Città di Pontedera would not lose with 35.15% of probability. And there are 35.15% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between POL Arzachena and Città di Pontedera would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 32.75% probability and under 2.5 goals with 67.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent POL Arzachena and Città di Pontedera played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.