Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Trencin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2
-2

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Trencin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Corgon Ligas game between

Pohronie and Trencin scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Trencin free football tips

The Slovakia. Corgon Liga match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 27.36% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Trencin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Trencin would not finish with the away win with 26.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Trencin would not lose with 36.47% of probability. And there are 37.04% that the Slovakia. Corgon Liga match between Pohronie and Trencin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Trencin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.