Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
29%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas scheduled for 15. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 15. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 41.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.07% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas would not finish with the away win with 34.86% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas would not lose with 28.62% of probability. And there are 36.51% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.