Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Spartak Trnava

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
36%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Spartak Trnava football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Corgon Ligas game between

Pohronie and Spartak Trnava scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Spartak Trnava free football tips

The Slovakia. Corgon Liga match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 29.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Spartak Trnava, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Spartak Trnava would not finish with the away win with 28.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Spartak Trnava would not lose with 35.37% of probability. And there are 35.9% that the Slovakia. Corgon Liga match between Pohronie and Spartak Trnava would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Spartak Trnava played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.01%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.