Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Spartak Trnava

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Spartak Trnava football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Corgon Ligas game between

Pohronie and Spartak Trnava scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Spartak Trnava free football tips

The Slovakia. Corgon Liga match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 30.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Spartak Trnava, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.83% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Spartak Trnava would not finish with the away win with 28.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Spartak Trnava would not lose with 35.18% of probability. And there are 36.59% that the Slovakia. Corgon Liga match between Pohronie and Spartak Trnava would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Spartak Trnava played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.43%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.