Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Skalica

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
38%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Skalica football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and Skalica scheduled for 24. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Skalica free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 24. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 48.43% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Skalica, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Skalica would not finish with the away win with 35.83% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Skalica would not lose with 26.04% of probability. And there are 38.13% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and Skalica would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Skalica played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.54%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.