Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Petržalka

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
75%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
25%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Petržalka football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and Petržalka scheduled for 29. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Petržalka free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 29. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 54.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Petržalka, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.86% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Petržalka would not finish with the away win with 40.24% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Petržalka would not lose with 22.3% of probability. And there are 37.47% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and Petržalka would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.22% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Petržalka played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.