Pohronie and Petržalka scheduled for 29. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 29. 03. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 55.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Petržalka, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.23% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Petržalka played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.