Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Nitra

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Nitra football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Corgon Ligas game between

Pohronie and Nitra scheduled for 14. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Nitra free football tips

The Slovakia. Corgon Liga match will be played on 14. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 43.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nitra, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Nitra would not finish with the away win with 35.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nitra would not lose with 28.08% of probability. And there are 36.5% that the Slovakia. Corgon Liga match between Pohronie and Nitra would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.09% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Nitra played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.