Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Nitra

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Nitra football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Corgon Ligas game between

Pohronie and Nitra scheduled for 14. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Nitra free football tips

The Slovakia. Corgon Liga match will be played on 14. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 43.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nitra, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Nitra would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nitra would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Slovakia. Corgon Liga match between Pohronie and Nitra would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.19% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.81% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Nitra played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.