Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Lokomotiva Kosice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Lokomotiva Kosice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice scheduled for 03. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Lokomotiva Kosice free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 03. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 57.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lokomotiva Kosice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice would not finish with the away win with 41.64% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lokomotiva Kosice would not lose with 20.82% of probability. And there are 37.54% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.