Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Lokomotiva Kosice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Lokomotiva Kosice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice scheduled for 03. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Lokomotiva Kosice free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 03. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 63.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lokomotiva Kosice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice would not finish with the away win with 42.45% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lokomotiva Kosice would not lose with 17.66% of probability. And there are 39.89% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Lokomotiva Kosice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.